€245.00 - €262.00
MIPS Brain Protection System
Protect your brain — you only have one
HOW IT WORKS
MIPS is a brain protection system — engineered to add protection to helmets
The MIPS Brain Protection System (BPS) is found inside the helmet, generally between the comfort padding and the EPS (a high-quality foam used to reduce energy).
For certain impacts, the MIPS BPS can reduce harmful forces transmitted to the brain.
MIPS stands for Multi-directional Impact Protection System.
- Fiberglass External Shell
- MIPS SYSTEM
- 2 Shell Sizes
- 2 Eps Sizes
- J.1.E.R. Emergency Cheek Pad Removal System
- Double D Retention System
- New Inner lining fitting for a better comfort
- Removable and washable inner lining
- PROTX2™ Antimicrobial Technology new lining treatment
- 9 Intake and 6 exhaust vents
- Peak extension included
- Small Shell ( XS / S / M ) From 53 To 58 cm
- Big Shell ( L / XL / XXL ) From 59 To 63 cm
- ECE Certification - From 1250 Gr +/- 50 Gr
- DOT/ECE Certification - From 1330 Gr +/- 50 Gr